Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 1.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nathantw
Forum: In The Darkroom August 13th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By nathantw
Omega SCA-100 analyzer worth buying?

"Ken Hart" wrote in message ...
I bought an analyzer a couple years ago-- I find that the best analyzer is
the Kodak viewing filters and a test strip. I...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 12th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By nathantw
Omega SCA-100 analyzer worth buying?

I sold mine with instructions in really good shape for $1 on Ebay earlier
this year. It also came with a MinitMask too! Lucky guy. Anyway, personally
I don't think it's worth $35. If you can find a...
Forum: Digital Photography August 11th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By nathantw
impact! studio lighting setup

Isn't that Broncolor? Might want to contact them.

"Gary Eickmeier" wrote in message

jaraha wrote:
i just...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 9th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By nathantw
New lower-priced line of Leica 'M' lenses

At first I thought "it's about frickin' time. I guess Leica wants to sell
lenses to real people and not just doctors and lawyers." Then I saw the
lenses they have to offer. Isn't the whole idea of...
Forum: Medium Format Equipment For Sale June 12th 07, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Replies: 0
Posted By nathantw
FA Kodak DCS Pro Back Plus w/extras

For auction, Kodak DCS Pro Back Plus with numerous extras.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220121231089&rd=1&rd=1
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment May 4th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 19
Posted By nathantw
Camera bag easy to carry tripod?

let me try again

http://www.morrisphoto.co.uk/manufacturer~categoryid~158~sub~Tripod+San~Manfrotto.html
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment May 4th 07, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 19
Posted By nathantw
Camera bag easy to carry tripod?

someone had to show me how to enter long links in the usegroups. Add a and
.

http://www.morrisphoto.co.uk/manufacturer~categoryid~158~sub~Tripod+San~Manfrotto.html"Poul B-H"...
Forum: In The Darkroom April 3rd 07, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 38
Posted By nathantw
Opinion on handheld Delta 3200 shot

Just what the world needs: more stupid bands and more stupid band
photos. Why doesn't someone do something about this? Like, shoot the
players in the head?

They did it here a few years ago....
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 10th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 37
Posted By nathantw
Medium format digital is so expensive

"Max Perl" wrote in message
cheaper
than a D2X body. I tried the 555ELD with back and it worked fine but it
was...
Forum: Digital Photography March 10th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 56

"Max Perl" wrote in message
cheaper
than a D2X body. I tried the 555ELD with back and it worked fine but it
was...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 9th 07, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 9
Posted By nathantw
making CF lens a CFE lens?

As far as I know there's no refitting of the lenses to add electrical
contacts such as Leica has with their M lenses.

"-= H.=-" wrote in message...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 9th 07, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 37
Posted By nathantw
Medium format digital is so expensive

"ink" wrote in message
On ebay, such a back (mint, apparently) goes for about USD 5K. At THAT
price (hell, even at HALF of that!), a bit...
Forum: Digital Photography March 9th 07, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

"ink" wrote in message
On ebay, such a back (mint, apparently) goes for about USD 5K. At THAT
price (hell, even at HALF of that!), a bit...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 9th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 37
Posted By nathantw
Medium format digital is so expensive

I actually read and re-read the instruction manual online. I read whatever I
could find on the back via the internet and every picture and review I saw
was for the pro back plus 645 with the...
Forum: Digital Photography March 9th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 56
Posted By nathantw
Medium format digital is so expensive

I actually read and re-read the instruction manual online. I read whatever I
could find on the back via the internet and every picture and review I saw
was for the pro back plus 645 with the...
Forum: Digital Photography March 9th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 56
Posted By nathantw
Medium format digital is so expensive

The amount I currently spent on the back is the same as a Nikon 9000 scanner
and the glass film carrier. So I thought that I would pass up the scanning
part with any new pictures I took.

Believe...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 9th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 37
Posted By nathantw
Medium format digital is so expensive

The amount I currently spent on the back is the same as a Nikon 9000 scanner
and the glass film carrier. So I thought that I would pass up the scanning
part with any new pictures I took.

Believe...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 9th 07, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 37
Posted By nathantw
Medium format digital is so expensive

"ink" wrote in message

"nathantw" write
I just purchased a used Kodak DCS Pro Back Plus at what I thought was a
good price and I had...
Forum: Digital Photography March 9th 07, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

"ink" wrote in message

"nathantw" write
I just purchased a used Kodak DCS Pro Back Plus at what I thought was a
good price and I had...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 9th 07, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 37
Posted By nathantw
Medium format digital is so expensive

"ink" wrote in message
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Please. ;-)

I just felt like I bought a used car that needs a lot of...
Forum: Digital Photography March 9th 07, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

"ink" wrote in message
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Please. ;-)

I just felt like I bought a used car that needs a lot of...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment February 23rd 07, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 5
Posted By nathantw
Canon unveils the fastesh digital SLR camera

and this is medium format news how?

"rishil" wrote in message
The newly announced EOS-1D Mark III Digital SLR...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 1st 06, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 34
Posted By nathantw
New Hasselblad going UP in price??

The camera that's on the web page you posted isn't available any longer. The
website is for a company that sells cameras. I don't see where you think the
price of Hasselblad gear is officially...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment October 21st 06, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 24
Posted By nathantw
Hasselblad website full of typos

hee-hee. I had a typo myself. I guess I don't focus on details...then again,
I'm not selling $1000 products.

"nathantw" wrote in message...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment October 21st 06, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 24
Posted By nathantw
Hasselblad website full of typos

I'm actually appalled when I see typos on websites, but when it comes to a
company that sells products at over $1000 you'd think they'd know how to use
a spell checker. Here's a message I sent to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32