OT? - Posted to brighten your weekend! :-) by David B.
Nicholas Deveaux, a French artist, is popular for his whimsical animations of animals doing distinctly human activities. His works are always very detailed...
Today 09:34 AM
by David B. Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
The base ("native") ISO of a sensor by Alfred Molon[_4_]
The Olympus E-M1 II has the lowest noise at ISO 64 (at the cost of a bit less dynamic range) but the highest dynamic range at ISO 200. So what would be the...
by Me Go to last post
14 11 Digital Photography
Is Your Browser Color Managed? by gray_wolf
Interesting but page is 5 years old https://petapixel.com/2012/06/25/is-your-browser-color-managed/
David Brooks aka the stalking weasel by nospam
In article , Whisky-dave wrote: if humans can't hear it, then there's no...
Leeanne Ericson needs your help by Rob Gibbings
https://www.gofundme.com/leeannes-medical-fund Shark attack victim identified as mother of...
Today 02:06 AM
by Rob Gibbings Go to last post
0 3 Digital Photography
Six out of Ten Nikon Shooters Wants 36MP or More by android
At least among NRs readers. So to those shooters them D5 and D500 are dead...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
What's the problem? by Savageduck[_3_]
On 2017-05-04 15:56:57 +0000, Tony Cooper said: This photo was taken last night on my Nikon D300 using Ch continuous. ...
by Shadow Go to last post
37 173 Digital Photography
David Brooks aka the stalking weasel by nospam
In article , Whisky-dave wrote: go study sampling theory. ...
Where I keep my spare cats. by David B.[_2_]
Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with...
by PAS[_2_] Go to last post