Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cgiorgio
Forum: Digital Photography June 16th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By cgiorgio
What Is a Good Battery Charger for SONY DSC-F828? And What Batteries Are the Best?

"maria" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I plugged my battery charger for my Sony DSC-f828
into an outlet in Europe, with a...
Forum: Digital Photography June 4th 07, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By cgiorgio
you must know this man:

If you can not post a digital photo of that clown, you are in the wrong
newsgroup.

Post instead in alt.silly.superstitions.

Forum: Digital Photography June 3rd 07, 05:35 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By cgiorgio
The Photographer As An Instrument of Evil; A Case Study

"Alan K." schrieb im Newsbeitrag
(For non .au types, the Illawarra coast runs to the south of Sydney.
The main city in the...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 07, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography
Replies: 15
Posted By cgiorgio
Do other cameras have built-in feature similar to "Color accent" scene in some Canon DCs?

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I notice that Canon G7, as well as a few other Canon compact digital
models has this...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By cgiorgio
Canon PowerShot A710 IS - Datum verschwindet

Klingt nach defekter Stützbatterie (für CMOS und Uhrenchip) bzw. Kontakten -
nachdem die Kamera altersmäßig offensichtlich noch unter Werksgarantie ist,
sollte diese in Anspruch genommen...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 126
Posted By cgiorgio
Should a newbie start shooting RAW?

"ole kvaal" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi.
Although I'm totally a newbie to SLRs, I just purchased a Nikon D70S. So
far, I...
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By cgiorgio
Image Quality takes another hit...

"Kinon O'Cann" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
http://www.megapixel.net/reviews/sony-h9/h9-gen.php

Read the review of Sony's latest and...
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By cgiorgio
dmc-fz30, fz50 video out

Other info I am trying to clarify on the FZ30:

A definitive time-measurement shot-to-shot for taking RAW photographs. I
am planning to use this camera in a studio to produce stop-motion
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 07, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By cgiorgio
dmc-fz30, fz50 video out

Graham Evans" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Tue, 29 May 2007 16:21:56 +0800, Graham Evans wrote:

On Tue, 29 May 2007 14:57:41 +0800,...
Forum: Digital Photography May 13th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By cgiorgio
Vivitar X60 anyone?

Vivitar is just one of many importers / dealers selling this OEM camera, it
is available under perhaps a dozen or more different names worldwide. For
example you can get it under the name Avant...
Forum: Digital Photography May 2nd 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By cgiorgio
Would an SD card work in a SDHC device?

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have a 2GB SD card. I am eyeing a camcorder that supports SDHC
cards. Is it safe to...
Forum: Digital Photography April 26th 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.asian-movies,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Replies: 16
Posted By cgiorgio
ABSOLUTE BEST digital camera?

For what application?
Forum: Digital Photography April 26th 07, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By cgiorgio
Olympus FE 230 - software wont delete pictures after transfer?

"GS" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4i6Yh.1970$JF6.477@edtnps90...
A dept where I work just picked up an fe230 camera to record new employee
pics. For what they want I would have picked...
Forum: Digital Photography April 26th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By cgiorgio
Sony alpha problem

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi,
I bought my alpha a few months ago and shortly after i bought it some
asshole broke into...
Forum: Digital Photography April 24th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By cgiorgio
Removeable Drive

Did you check the BIOS settings of your computer, if the ob-board USB
controller is active or no?
The BIOS setup program can usually be reached by pressing ESC, DEL, F1 or F2
when booting up your...
Forum: Digital Photography April 23rd 07, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By cgiorgio
Removeable Drive

"pete" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am Tearing my Hair out with a problem that has now raised it's head.
I used to run Windows XP...
Forum: Digital Photography April 23rd 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 38
Posted By cgiorgio
Is there an easy way of making an image viewable but not copyable on a publicly accesible site e.g. My Space

"Caseem" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have some copyrighted images that I would like people to see
unaltered, but...
Forum: Digital Photography April 23rd 07, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By cgiorgio
any suggestions as to what this might be?

"chaser" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&ie=UTF8&z=19&ll=52.511201,4.949695
Forum: Digital Photography April 23rd 07, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By cgiorgio
Increase the file raw size by ten times, in the use of Vuescan - steps to take ?

"Veronica" Veronica4-no schrieb im Newsbeitrag
At:

http://www.hamrick.com/userdawn.html

There is a page stating that one...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By cgiorgio
Mass-storage appliance for saving camera images?

"Bert Hyman" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
(cgiorgio) wrote in
:

As there...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By cgiorgio
Mass-storage appliance for saving camera images?

"Bert Hyman" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Has anybody ever seen a small, single-purpose storage device with a
largish HD that could be...
Forum: Digital Photography April 17th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to soc.culture.china,alt.obituaries,rec.photo.digital,misc.survivalism,soc.veterans
Replies: 260
Posted By cgiorgio
Here is information about the Virginia Tech killer

"Alfred Molon" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In article 200704162124398930-christophercampbell@hotmailcom,
Forum: Digital Photography April 15th 07, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 58
Posted By cgiorgio
DSLR Movie capability

"Onno Voors" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
"cgiorgio" wrote in
Forum: Digital Photography April 14th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 58
Posted By cgiorgio
DSLR Movie capability

"Lew" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Which DSLRs have movie capability currently?

If there are none, what are the...
Forum: Digital Photography April 13th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 43
Posted By cgiorgio
Bayer filter removal

"David Dyer-Bennet" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Is any company offering removal of the Bayer filter from a Nikon-mount
DSLR? ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31