Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ben Brugman
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 19th 13, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Ben Brugman
Slide show which?

Take a look at http://jalbum.net/en/
Creates pure HTML based albums with slideshows. I've been using it
with the ExhibitPlus skin for many years to generate albums of photos
for posting...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 16th 13, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Ben Brugman
Slide show which?

To share pictures with other I am looking for a slideshow creator, where the
result can be deployed.

I want to deploy the slide show with the individual pictures and give the
enduser some control...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 12th 12, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Ben Brugman
Dpreview does away with formal resolution tests in their reviews

Sense it (gyros).
Rotate the sensor in opposition (keep it 'still' wrt to the scene).

As I say in the other recent post the image sensor is mounted on an
articulation base with 5 axis...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 12th 12, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Ben Brugman
Dpreview does away with formal resolution tests in their reviews

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

Translation (y,z) are a lot of it (same as the Sony system).

The weakness of that is pitch and roll is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 9th 12, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 53
Posted By Ben Brugman
D7000 and a 40Mz3i.

(Actually I don't think he cares about anyone's input - but that's based
on a post from some time ago and his recent follow up).

The OP is still reading this thread.
And I am interrested in the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 7th 12, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 53
Posted By Ben Brugman
D7000 and a 40Mz3i.

First, thank you for all the responses.

Here I'll explain the setup I used (and some questions about that).

Non flash
On the D7000 on U1 set up the non flash. (Aperture mode, iso 6400, F 6.3),...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 6th 12, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 53
Posted By Ben Brugman
D7000 and a 40Mz3i.

Hello All,

Last week I was invited to take pictures during a reception and a High tea.
This was for a friend. The circumstances of the location (and the light)
were not known to me beforehand.

My...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 28th 12, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By Ben Brugman
new DSLR

Thanks very much for the replies. I thought I'd read the user guides
properly, but I had missed that entirely. So all i have to do now is make
the selection between the 5100 or the 7000.

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 6th 11, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Ben Brugman
D7000 and software.

What software would complement the Nikon D7000 ?

Previously I used Raw Shooter Essentials (RSE) for most of my Raw
processing.

Some wishes and / or requirements.
- Raw processing, non destructive...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 13th 11, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 36
Posted By Ben Brugman
Why Isn't Reflected Light Subject To Inverse Square Law?

"DaveS" schreef in bericht
On 3/2/2011 2:44 PM, GA wrote:
Why isn't reflected light subject to Inverse Square Law?

For...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 13th 11, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 36
Posted By Ben Brugman
Why Isn't Reflected Light Subject To Inverse Square Law?

"GA" schreef in bericht ...
Why isn't reflected light subject to Inverse Square Law?

For example, if you take a photo of an object at a given...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 17th 10, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 84
Posted By Ben Brugman
Sensitivity of the new generation camera's.

Hello all,

Thanks for all your replies.
Thanks for the reference to the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 13th 10, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 84
Posted By Ben Brugman
Sensitivity of the new generation camera's.

Hello Reader,

At the moment I am still a happy user of the D70.
For most aspects I do not need an improvement.
But I would like more sensitivity.

With the D70 I am very happy with the quality of a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 10, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Ben Brugman
Dpreview as a sales mechanism

"RichA" schreef in bericht
Does anyone really click those ad banners? Why? Ad banners are the
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 30th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Ben Brugman
Fotorepair.

It looks like the koloms have in cyclus of four colums, which is correct,
dark, correct to light.
Sorry saw this pattern, but that was on one pictures I was working on.
The pattern in the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 30th 09, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Ben Brugman
Fotorepair.

"Paul Furman" schreef in bericht
Better Ways wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:34:32 -0700, Paul Furman...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 30th 09, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Ben Brugman
Fotorepair.

A collegue of me asked me to help him reparing a numer of picterus. His
camera had failed during his vacation, and the last number of pictures were
to 'damaged'.

On the (short) sides of the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 11th 09, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Ben Brugman
I made an mistake.

Dear reader,

keywords: Daughter, camera, fast.

I am posting this here because some of you probably understand the terminoly
I use.

My daughter passed another year at school, and I liked her to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 11th 09, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Ben Brugman
How to align two pictures.

Hello Reader,

Sometimes I try to align two pictures in PhotoShop.
The reason can be two pictures taken from the same spot, but with people on
it, where you want to use the bits without persons, or...
Forum: Digital Photography March 30th 09, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Ben Brugman
panasonic and summertime.

This weekend summertime (daylight saving time) started again.

A lot of clocks have to be adjusted. One of them the clock on my Panasonic
TZ3. If I switch to summertime the time does not change. So...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 20th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 37
Posted By Ben Brugman
Lens Resolution

So, what *is* the limit for AA-filtered, Bayer-pattern sensors,
that being the most common ones currently ...

This depends on the color and the direction.
To avoid heavy moire, you need the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 37
Posted By Ben Brugman
Lens Resolution

So, what *is* the limit for AA-filtered, Bayer-pattern sensors,
that being the most common ones currently ...

This depends on the color and the direction.
To avoid heavy moire, you need the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 17th 08, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 37
Posted By Ben Brugman
Lens Resolution

:
:
1/Rcomb^2 = 1/Rsensor^2 + 1/Rlens^2

:
:

http://www.diax.nl/pages/Lens_res_uk.html
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 08, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 37
Posted By Ben Brugman
Lens Resolution

:
:
1/Rcomb^2 = 1/Rsensor^2 + 1/Rlens^2

:
:

http://www.diax.nl/pages/Lens_res_uk.html
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Ben Brugman
Okay, a real message about technology in cameras

So, in summary, having some of those technical aids is okay as long as
I have the option not to use them. But none of the technology helps
composition.
Minolta did have a camera which...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125