OT: Tour de l'Italie - Soo Froome Won! by android
His suspected for doping though with one positive A B test from the Vuelta for last year, no verdict yet but now his bike has been tested for "mechanical...
Today 07:49 PM
by android Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
Google Clips - End of the photographer as we know it? by occam[_2_]
Here is an interesting article which says: "Google and its AI research team really do think that photography is about deciding what makes a good picture and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 07:17 PM
by android Go to last post
40 33 Digital Photography
Blue Angels by PeterN[_7_]
Wow! What flying they do. https://www.dropbox.com/s/wkofhwr2k4ynw1g/20180525_5692.jpg?dl=0 -- PeterN
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 05:49 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
13 17 Digital Photography
Rear Window 500/8 Mirror by David B.[_2_]
On 27-May-18 9:41 AM, android appears lost for words! :-( I see no response. -- David B.
Today 03:00 PM
by David B.[_2_] Go to last post
5 4 Digital Photography
No Movie Camera at Hand? by android
NR has hotlinked this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwv82GIrHOg Content credit to Alastair Thain using a Nikon F5! -- teleportation kills
Today 01:33 PM
by android Go to last post
2 4 Digital Photography
Rear Window 500/8 Mirror by android
Snap with the new to me Soligor 500/8 Mirror lense mounted on the 1D2 through a dirty rear window... Note the ring bokeh. Handheld at high...
by android Go to last post
72 242 Digital Photography
Fingers must feel great, manually focusing on a CINE lens! by newshound
On 25/05/2018 00:52, RichA wrote: A long time ago, I had a Gitzo, like a Studex. It had rubberized round lock-rings to secure the leg sections. After using...
Today 05:43 AM
by android Go to last post
4 10 Digital Photography
Maybe OT Tesla by PeterN[_6_]
Just out of curiosity I went to a Tesla store. Great car, with a lot of safety features. As per a question I raised here, I planned a mock trip around the...
346 2,944 Digital Photography