Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom M
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 13th 06, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By Tom M
HELP - Transitioning into Digital, need INPUT

Hi, and thanks for reading this.

I NEED YOUR COMMENTS/OPINIONS.

I have been "away" from mainstream (Serious) Photography for some
time.

Now retired, I'd like to add a Digital SLR to my roster.
I...
Forum: Digital Photography December 13th 06, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom M
Please HELP- Making the jump into Digital from film background

Hi, and thanks for reading this.

I NEED YOUR COMMENTS/OPINIONS.

I have been "away" from mainstream (Serious) Photography for some
time.

Now retired, I'd like to add a Digital SLR to my roster.
I...
Forum: Medium Format Equipment For Sale December 13th 06, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom M
Anybody Know a REASONABLE 120/220 Processor?

I need to find a reasonable lab for 120 (mostly) and 220 c-41
processing & printing.

I need to exercise some cameras on the shelf

Anybody ahve SUNSET LABS address in California? They used to...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale December 13th 06, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom M
Damaged CD's ?

Try using a CD/DVD cleaner. If it is scratches/damaged.

I keep my photo discs in those paper sleeve envelopes and have been
Lucky so far.

I wonder if I should leave them on my SanDisk USB...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale December 13th 06, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Tom M
Does anybody sell anything HERE, Or are they all eBay Diverters?

Jeez, if I wanted to scan eBay I wouldn't be here, you know?
Forum: Digital Photography December 13th 06, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Tom M
Where to get Canon G7 in Hong Kong

Years ago I used to deal with "CONY LTD" in Kowloon.
They were great and shipped stuff to me in NY saving me a bundle.

Ciao,

Tom M

On 28 Oct 2006 17:33:09 -0700, wrote:

Hi,...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale December 13th 06, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Tom M
Where to get Canon G7 in Hong Kong

Years ago I used to deal with "CONY LTD" in Kowloon.
They were great and shipped stuff to me in NY saving me a bundle.

Ciao,

Tom M

On 28 Oct 2006 17:33:09 -0700, wrote:

Hi,...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale December 13th 06, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom M
Quantaray lens decent?

Well, It depends who they bought that particular lens from.

Years ago I needed a cheap 35-105 fro my F3. I bought one from Ritz in
MD (at the time I was near Annapolis). It was a Makina made lens...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale December 13th 06, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom M
Anybody know the current address from Sunset Labs in CALIF?

Need a Reasonable Lab to process 120 film I run through my
collectables. Nothing Fancy,

Thanks in advance

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9