PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   LF stores in Seattle? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=39615)

Alistair Calder April 7th 04 06:58 PM

LF stores in Seattle?

I am taking a trip to Seattle this weekend and I was wondering if there
were any good LF stores in/around the city?

Thanks,
Alistair

John Hinkey April 8th 04 03:58 AM

Certainly the best is Glazers, but if you are interested in used stuff,
you might also try:

http://www.cameratechs.com/
http://www.kcamera.com/

steve dubinsky wrote:

In article XiXcc.13263$Sh4.13221@edtnps84,
Alistair Calder wrote:

I am taking a trip to Seattle this weekend and I was wondering if there
were any good LF stores in/around the city?

Thanks,
Alistair

you'll likely want to take a trip to Glazers.
http://glazerscamera.com/

best,
steve

--
John Hinkey
Seattle, Washington

DuganFoto April 8th 04 11:54 PM

I am taking a trip to Seattle this weekend and I was wondering if there
were any good LF stores in/around the city?

There's a used camera store in the University District that I can recommend you
STAY AWAY from...VERY poor customer service, with a LOT of attitude.
Sorry I can't think of the name of it.

Doug