PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FS: Olympus XA w/ A16 flash (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=32994)

Kenneth Darling Soerensen July 22nd 03 08:31 PM

FS: Olympus XA w/ A16 flash

I have a very nice Olympus XA with A16 flash that I am selling for my mother-
in-law. The condition is very good with no lens or body scratches, dings nor
paint scrapings. Owned by my mother-in-law since it was bought, it comes with
box and manual (I think the manual is in Danish, but will have to check)

The mechanics of the camera operate perfectly, focus lever is smooth and f-
stop lever has the right "feel" to it, not too tight and not too loose.

Have not taken pictures of it yet, but if you are seriously interested, e-mail
me and I will shoot it from any angle you want..

Asking price is 80 Euros, shipping excluded.

Regards

Kenneth Darling Soerensen
Copenhagen, Denmark

--
Regards / Med venlig hilsen
Kenneth

e-mail: kenneth at TRAPdarling dot dk - REMOVE TRAP
Photos at http://www.darling.dk