PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Good book on Nikon D70? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=5442)

larrylook July 7th 04 12:36 AM

Good book on Nikon D70?

Anyone have a good book on the D70 to recommend? Also a macro filter to
try on the kit lens for a cheap way to start macro photography? I have the
PictureProject CD. Where do I find the trial version of another Nikon
program they mentioned was included - is it also on the CD? Can I use
PictureProject to take a RAW file (shot taken in RAW) and convert it to
JPEG? Do the other Nikon software programs perform this?

Fred Zafran July 7th 04 01:02 AM

Good book on Nikon D70?

Try Thom's Guide for the D70.

http://www.bythom.com/d70guide.htm

Very good. I purchased it and have found it a great reference.