PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing People (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Expert Reviews (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=79334)

[email protected] April 5th 07 07:45 AM

Expert Reviews

I have been doing a bit of research about cameras lately because I
intend to buy one and in fact I had, and it is on transit at the
moment. I have found a site that has a list of expert reviews for a
wide range of consumer electronic products especially digital camera.
I have found it to be useful in the selection process, since I am a
newbie, and it helped a lot in arriving at my decision. I hope it may
help you too. Here's the link: http://www.smartratings.com/photography/digital_cameras

kombizz via PhotoKB.com April 7th 07 11:28 AM

Expert Reviews

There are so many of them in the internet.
I add few of them for your concern and other:
www.ciao.com
www.shopper.cnet.com
www.dabs.com

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/