PhotoBanter.com

-   General Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   FS: LN Canon EOS 3, 50mm 1.8 lens, lots of 35mm Accessories. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=30291)

Koonuy November 2nd 03 03:56 PM

FS: LN Canon EOS 3, 50mm 1.8 lens, lots of 35mm Accessories.

I am selling my 35mm system because i only use Medium Format and
digital now.
Up for sale is a

-Beautiful Canon Eos 3 camera (only thing missing is a small cap where
a Power Booster would attach to the body, which i already sold),
-complete with a EX+ 50mm EF 1.8 lens (sharp, crisp, contrasty),
-also included are all the caps and straps.
-Also i including 35mm bulk film loader with B&W Tri-X film
(preloaded),
-lots of 35mm Canisters,
-2 or 3 Jobo tanks w/2 x 35mm Tanks each,
-lots of 35mm Negative Sleeve pages,
-and whatever else i can find to toss in.

This is a beautifully functional and looking system. Only took around
10-15 rolls, A fantastic bargain!!!

Selling for $670 Shipped.

Thanks for looking!