PhotoBanter.com

-   -   a few photos from the mid 1970s. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131410)

newshound April 17th 18 09:50 AM

a few photos from the mid 1970s.

On 16/04/2018 13:29, Whisky-dave wrote:

Just scanned a few slides in from the above date.

Nothing particually interesting unless

you like a few old planes, a bi-plane and a B-17, couple of old cars, power boat racing, sothend pier after the 1976 fire, some old electric trains taken at stratford yard before it was turned into the Olympic park.
All scanned in from transparencies.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whiskydave

Nice. I need to start on my transparencies some time soon. I have some
reasonable powerboat shots from Bristol Docks in the 70's, before they
decided it was too dangerous.

android April 17th 18 12:04 PM

On 2018-04-17 08:50:40 +0000, newshound said:

On 16/04/2018 13:29, Whisky-dave wrote:

Just scanned a few slides in from the above date.

Nothing particually interesting unless

you like a few old planes, a bi-plane and a B-17, couple of old cars,
power boat racing, sothend pier after the 1976 fire, some old electric
trains taken at stratford yard before it was turned into the Olympic
park.
All scanned in from transparencies.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whiskydave

Nice. I need to start on my transparencies some time soon. I have some
reasonable powerboat shots from Bristol Docks in the 70's, before they
decided it was too dangerous.

Sounds way cool. Do try to put some more hart in it tha WDs staff!
--
teleportation kills