PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WTB: 8008s eyepiece (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=35418)

Joel Stolarski July 8th 04 05:54 AM

WTB: 8008s eyepiece

Need the eyepiece for the 8008.
It's the little one that comes with the camera that got lost.
Thanks. Email me, remove TAKECAPSOUT from my email address.

Ray July 8th 04 04:23 PM

"Joel Stolarski" wrote in
:

Need the eyepiece for the 8008.
It's the little one that comes with the camera that got lost.
Thanks. Email me, remove TAKECAPSOUT from my email address.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?
O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=37444&is=REG

Joel Stolarski July 9th 04 06:15 AM

Thanks.
The replacement they have listed for $16.95.
Was hoping someone had one
they'd sell for less.

"Ray" wrote in message
"Joel Stolarski" wrote in
:

Dymcwhirter July 14th 04 01:54 AM

what does it look like? Shot some rock climbers the other day and coming down
the trail I found a small round screw on black plastic eye piece. Well nuts...I
just got up and went to find it and measure and looks like it has gotten lost
in moving around the dungeon my brother-in-law is holding me in! Sorry. I would
have given it to you.