PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Why is their a music icon on this camera's LCD screen? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131820)

nospam November 4th 18 11:53 PM

Why is their a music icon on this camera's LCD screen?

In article ,
RichA wrote:

https://petapixel.com/2018/11/03/yon...a-4-3-sensor-a
ndroid-os-ef-lenses-4k/

it's an android device with a 4/3rds camera.

nospam November 5th 18 01:19 AM

RichA wrote:

https://petapixel.com/2018/11/03/yon...amera-4-3-sens
or-a
ndroid-os-ef-lenses-4k/

it's an android device with a 4/3rds camera.

Yes, thanks, I knew that. I was more asking because of the logistical issues
of using a camera as an iPod.

what logistical issues? and it's not an ipod.

nospam November 5th 18 02:34 AM

RichA wrote:

https://petapixel.com/2018/11/03/yon...ss-camera-4-3-
sens
or-a
ndroid-os-ef-lenses-4k/

it's an android device with a 4/3rds camera.

Yes, thanks, I knew that. I was more asking because of the logistical
issues of using a camera as an iPod.

what logistical issues? and it's not an ipod.

Say you want to use it to hear music, since that's an option. Will you
remove the lens, put it in a bag or pocket and attach a body cap? Or, will
it play music through earphones while you still use it as a camera?
I'd guess it'll do both at the same time.

either one.

another option is store music for the video you're about to shoot and
then edit on the camera itself.