PhotoBanter.com

-   Fine Art, Framing and Display (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   History x's (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=71096)

marika October 7th 06 05:15 PM

History x's

those photos they always have on those singles websites
who takes those

you know when you have a blind date, you don't know how it is going to
work out.

these photos are so unreliable.

No one can promise you anything. Not sexual attraction, not love, and
certainly
not certainty. And most certainly not infinite certainty. I would never
pledge that.

one complains about but it turned out - I was not what they thought they
wanted.

How do you know that *I* am what you thought you wanted. I am taking the
same risk.

No bridge planned to moon. I accept that