PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Looking for a leafscan 45 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=40305)

LightningBit.News December 13th 03 01:33 PM

Looking for a leafscan 45

All,

I'm looking for a 2nd hand Leafscan 45, for a fair price.
It should be in good working condition (I don't mind the cosmetic
look, as long as the scans are still perfect).

I'm living in Belgium, so if I don't find any in Belgium, I'm
willing to travel to neighboring countries if there is one available
there.

Does anyone have or know one for sale?

Kindest regards,

Olivier.

Gordon Moat December 14th 03 08:43 PM

"LightningBit.News" wrote:

All,

I'm looking for a 2nd hand Leafscan 45, for a fair price.
It should be in good working condition (I don't mind the cosmetic
look, as long as the scans are still perfect).

I'm living in Belgium, so if I don't find any in Belgium, I'm
willing to travel to neighboring countries if there is one available
there.

Does anyone have or know one for sale?

Kindest regards,

Olivier.