PhotoBanter.com

-   -   100-400mm Still Works (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131786)

Savageduck[_3_] October 8th 18 11:56 PM

100-400mm Still Works

Well the 100-400mm still works on the new X-T3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig92unsv3o0fagr/DSCF0631_ac2.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/36kotfmmo5xafyf/DSCF0503c.jpg?dl=0

....and the 16mm f/1.4 seems to be working on the X-E3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gdhbzwvdesz7hi/DSCF0705_ac.jpg?dl=0

Savageduck

Alfred Molon[_4_] October 9th 18 06:44 PM

100-400mm Still Works

Are you still using the X-T2?

--
Alfred Molon

Savageduck[_3_] October 9th 18 07:36 PM

100-400mm Still Works

On Oct 9, 2018, Alfred Molon wrote
(in . com):

Are you still using the X-T2?

Using? Well I have only had the X-T3 for two weeks, and I am getting my head
wrapped around that rather than use the X-T2. It has been my intention to
have the X-T2 as a spare, or extra body. That said I can’t see myself using
it as much as the X-T3, and X-E3. I might consider selling it, but with
cameras I am a bit of a hoarder, I still have my Yashica Electro 35, and I
haven’t shot film in 18+ years.

Savageduck