PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FS: Yashica /Contax Zoom Lenses (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=33156)

dr bob August 10th 03 03:08 PM

FS: Yashica /Contax Zoom Lenses

Some time ago I owned a Contax camera for 35mm. My mate, wishing to expand
my horizons, graciously presented me with two zoom lenses. One is a very
good Soligor 28-80 f/4.5 (macro), and an 80-200 f/4 (200 Macro) Aetna
Rokunar. These lenses were sold in the mid '80s as fitting both Yashica and
Contax cameras. I have no doubt that they are somewhat inferior in certain
ways to "pure" Zeiss Ikon lenses of similar design, but they served me well
and won me some awards. The camera was stolen and ultimately replaced with
a Nikon FE2 (the last year they were manufactured), but now I do mostly LF
and wish to put these two (IMO rather fine) lenses up for sale. I thought
it would benefit collectors if they were presented here before I go to E***.

Truly, dr bob.