PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Parts for Burke & James Solar enlarger available (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=70280)

Bruno September 18th 06 04:37 AM

Parts for Burke & James Solar enlarger available

I don't know anything about enlargers. I got this thing to use the
column but there are some parts I don't need, including the switch, an
image holder, the big lens, the small lens, and the big round top
thing (like I said, I know nothing about 'em).

They're free to anyone who wants them. I'm in the SF area. I'll mail
parts for the cost of shipping.

Email me... azbruno at yahoo dot com

Thanks

David Nebenzahl September 18th 06 06:28 AM

Parts for Burke & James Solar enlarger available

Bruno spake thus:

I don't know anything about enlargers. I got this thing to use the
column but there are some parts I don't need, including the switch, an
image holder, the big lens, the small lens, and the big round top
thing (like I said, I know nothing about 'em).

They're free to anyone who wants them. I'm in the SF area. I'll mail
parts for the cost of shipping.

Email me... azbruno at yahoo dot com

Nice offer. You might try craigslist (http://sfbay.craigslist.org) for a
quicker local response; they have a "free stuff" category.

--
Napoleon won the battle of Waterloo. The German Wehrmacht won World War
II. The United States won in Vietnam, and the Soviets in Afghanistan.

- Uri Avnery, Israeli peace activist
(http://counterpunch.org/avnery09022006.html)