PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Deleting photos (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=81883)

[email protected] June 5th 07 09:35 PM

Deleting photos

I have recently purchased a Sony Cybershot DSC-W35.

I am able to delete images one at a time but have not found how to
clear the memory card completely.

Could anyone advise if this is possible and how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Joseph Meehan June 6th 07 12:22 AM

Deleting photos

wrote:
I have recently purchased a Sony Cybershot DSC-W35.

I am able to delete images one at a time but have not found how to
clear the memory card completely.

Could anyone advise if this is possible and how to do it?

Thanks in advance

In camera, format the card. At computer use a card reader and Windows
file tools.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Ron Hunter June 6th 07 10:44 AM

Deleting photos

wrote:
I have recently purchased a Sony Cybershot DSC-W35.

I am able to delete images one at a time but have not found how to
clear the memory card completely.

Could anyone advise if this is possible and how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Look for 'format card' in the menus.