PhotoBanter.com

-   Darkroom Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   WTB: King Concepts Enterprise Parts (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=36745)

McLeod April 30th 04 11:48 AM

WTB: King Concepts Enterprise Parts

Looking for solenoid valves and thermistors for King Concepts
Enterprise processor.

1banjo May 9th 04 08:23 PM

Hi
have you had any help yet on finding the parts ??
I am looking for parts too I need the peter paul electronics solenoid
valves and the float switch.
I have some diaphragm {10468} for the tank valves
if that wood help.

1banjo

McLeod May 10th 04 03:01 AM

On Sun, 09 May 2004 15:23:09 -0400, "1banjo"
wrote:

Hi
have you had any help yet on finding the parts ??
I am looking for parts too I need the peter paul electronics solenoid
valves and the float switch.
I have some diaphragm {10468} for the tank valves
if that wood help.

1banjo

I think my diaphragms are ok but one solenoid is not working and the
water comes into the jacket way too hot and stays around 120 degrees
fahrenheit.