PhotoBanter.com

-   General Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   FS: Photoshop 6, Illustrator 9, more for Mac (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=30557)

Josh Renaud December 3rd 03 07:28 PM

FS: Photoshop 6, Illustrator 9, more for Mac

Hi, I'm selling the "Adobe Dynamic Media Collection", education version, for
the Mac.

This package includes: Adobe Photoshop 6, Illustrator 9, AfterEffects 4.1,
and Premiere 5.1

I will ship it with all the original packaging: box, discs, books, serial #
stickers, etc. I'll also throw in a custom CD I burned that includes the
Illustrator and PS updaters Adobe released afterward.

I only used PS and Illustrator. The other two discs were never opened. None
of the programs was registered, so you can still register them in your name.

I'm asking $250 or the best offer.

This is a great way for any student interested in graphic design to get
started with professional tools.

Please email me (remove everything from JOSH to @ in the address above) or
call me at 314-521-2072.

--Josh