PhotoBanter.com

-   -   "You're so ugly, you could be a modern-art masterpiece!" (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=122066)

Robert Coe February 3rd 12 09:22 PM

"You're so ugly, you could be a modern-art masterpiece!"

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 06:45:29 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote:
: Will all due credit to the writers of "Full Metal Jacket."
:
: http://4.s.img-dpreview.com/files/ne...p01.jpg?v=1322

You'll be damned glad of that yellow camera the first time you drop it on a
trail in the woods and have to go back and look for it after sunset.

Bob

Alfred Molon[_4_] February 4th 12 03:37 PM

"You're so ugly, you could be a modern-art masterpiece!"

In article , Robert Coe
says...

You'll be damned glad of that yellow camera the first time you drop it on a
trail in the woods and have to go back and look for it after sunset.

How many times has that happened to you?
--

Alfred Molon

Eric Stevens February 4th 12 10:13 PM

"You're so ugly, you could be a modern-art masterpiece!"

On Sat, 4 Feb 2012 16:37:39 +0100, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article , Robert Coe
says...

You'll be damned glad of that yellow camera the first time you drop it on a
trail in the woods and have to go back and look for it after sunset.

How many times has that happened to you?

My sister in law has it happen once per camera.

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Alfred Molon[_4_] February 4th 12 10:31 PM

"You're so ugly, you could be a modern-art masterpiece!"

In article , Eric Stevens
says...
You'll be damned glad of that yellow camera the first time you drop it on a
trail in the woods and have to go back and look for it after sunset.

How many times has that happened to you?

My sister in law has it happen once per camera.

How many cameras has she lost so far?
--

Alfred Molon

Eric Stevens February 4th 12 11:53 PM

"You're so ugly, you could be a modern-art masterpiece!"

On Sat, 4 Feb 2012 23:31:42 +0100, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
says...
You'll be damned glad of that yellow camera the first time you drop it on a
trail in the woods and have to go back and look for it after sunset.

How many times has that happened to you?

My sister in law has it happen once per camera.

How many cameras has she lost so far?

Three

Regards,

Eric Stevens