PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Rubber lense hood. 77mm (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=110391)

Ric Trexell January 6th 10 12:24 AM

Rubber lense hood. 77mm

Does anyone know where a person can buy those rubber lenses hoods that are
for a 77mm (filter thread) lense? The most I can find are either 67 or 72.
I have seen several pictures of them on a Mamiya RB67 type camera and that
is what I want it for. Porters only has up to a 67 as well as my local
camera store. Even a metal one would be okay but there again I can't seem
to find a 77 mm. Thanks. Ric in Wisconsin.

Michael Benveniste[_2_] January 6th 10 12:53 AM

Rubber lense hood. 77mm

http://www.2filter.com/prices/products/rubhoods.html
http://www.2filter.com/prices/products/bwhoods.html

--
Mike Benveniste -- (Clarification Required)
Don't succumb to the false authority of a tool or model. There

Michael[_6_] January 6th 10 04:55 AM

Rubber lense hood. 77mm

Try B&H: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...060+4294957242

--