PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Laughable Apple watch ads: Urban millenial D.B's that only ever see LARGE buttons on the watch (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=128381)

Mayayana May 27th 15 01:46 PM

Laughable Apple watch ads: Urban millenial D.B's that only ever see LARGE buttons on the watch

|I notice they're doing everything they can to avoid that fact the SCREEN
size makes it useless for just about anything except reading the time.

You'll be sorry when you die from not knowing
your current pulse rate. :)

nemo May 27th 15 02:05 PM

On 27/05/2015 13:46, Mayayana wrote:
|I notice they're doing everything they can to avoid that fact the SCREEN
size makes it useless for just about anything except reading the time.

You'll be sorry when you die from not knowing
your current pulse rate. :)

Most folk would be able to predict their pulse rate at that point
without the aid of an expensive digigadget. :-)

nemo May 27th 15 08:28 PM

On 27/05/2015 14:08, Whisky-dave wrote:
Most folk would be able to predict their pulse rate at that point
without the aid of an expensive digigadget.:-)

Is there a point in predicting pulse rate ?

Did you hear a 'Whoosh' sound?

Mort[_3_] May 28th 15 02:21 AM

Mayayana wrote:
|I notice they're doing everything they can to avoid that fact the SCREEN
size makes it useless for just about anything except reading the time.

You'll be sorry when you die from not knowing
your current pulse rate. :)

Put your batteryless finger on your pulse at a wrist.

Mort Linder

---

nospam May 28th 15 03:55 AM

In article , Mort wrote:

Put your batteryless finger on your pulse at a wrist.

and then pull out a notebook to write it down.

are you going to do that every few minutes while exercising, then later
enter it into a spreadsheet to see how much you're exercising?

thought not.

nemo May 28th 15 12:51 PM

On 28/05/2015 12:01, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 20:28:15 UTC+1, nemo wrote:
On 27/05/2015 14:08, Whisky-dave wrote:
Most folk would be able to predict their pulse rate at that point
without the aid of an expensive digigadget.:-)
Is there a point in predicting pulse rate ?

Did you hear a 'Whoosh' sound?

I didn't did you ?
I still don't understand why you'd want to predict your pulse rate.
I can understand measuring it can be useful.

I could confidently predict *your* pulse rate be when you died. Couldn't
you?

Mayayana May 28th 15 02:00 PM

Laughable Apple watch ads: Urban millenial D.B's that only ever see LARGE buttons on the watch

| So now you know a dead persons pulse rate will be zero, does that given
you some sort of medical qaulification, maybe free sex, plesse tell as I'd
really like to know how I can make use of this information and profit from
it in some way.

I don't think there's any doubt that having
sex with a corpse that's wearing an Apple
watch is better than run-of-the-mill necrophilia.
I'm sure Tim "I miss Steve!" Cook would concur.
Corpses with Apple hardware are just...well...
you know... they're winners. :)

PeterN[_6_] May 28th 15 05:14 PM

On 5/28/2015 7:51 AM, nemo wrote:
On 28/05/2015 12:01, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 20:28:15 UTC+1, nemo wrote:
On 27/05/2015 14:08, Whisky-dave wrote:
Most folk would be able to predict their pulse rate at that point
without the aid of an expensive digigadget.:-)
Is there a point in predicting pulse rate ?

Did you hear a 'Whoosh' sound?

I didn't did you ?
I still don't understand why you'd want to predict your pulse rate.
I can understand measuring it can be useful.

I could confidently predict *your* pulse rate be when you died. Couldn't
you?

Not if someone is simply in a vegetative state. but then they wouldn't
care.

--
PeterN

PeterN[_6_] May 28th 15 05:16 PM

On 5/28/2015 9:00 AM, Mayayana wrote:
| So now you know a dead persons pulse rate will be zero, does that given
you some sort of medical qaulification, maybe free sex, plesse tell as I'd
really like to know how I can make use of this information and profit from
it in some way.

I don't think there's any doubt that having
sex with a corpse that's wearing an Apple
watch is better than run-of-the-mill necrophilia.
I'm sure Tim "I miss Steve!" Cook would concur.
Corpses with Apple hardware are just...well...
you know... they're winners. :)

R U talking from first hand experience? :-p

--
PeterN

nemo May 28th 15 07:27 PM

On 28/05/2015 13:40, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 28 May 2015 12:51:48 UTC+1, nemo wrote:
On 28/05/2015 12:01, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 20:28:15 UTC+1, nemo wrote:
On 27/05/2015 14:08, Whisky-dave wrote:
Most folk would be able to predict their pulse rate at that point
without the aid of an expensive digigadget.:-)
Is there a point in predicting pulse rate ?

Did you hear a 'Whoosh' sound?

I didn't did you ?
I still don't understand why you'd want to predict your pulse rate.
I can understand measuring it can be useful.

I could confidently predict *your* pulse rate be when you died. Couldn't
you?

And why would you want to know that anyway.
Everyones pulse rate drops to zero when they're dead, surely you don't need a 10k Apple watch to tell you that .

So now you know a dead persons pulse rate will be zero, does that given you some sort of medical qaulification, maybe free sex, plesse tell as I'd really like to know how I can make use of this information and profit from it in some way.

Whoosh indeed.