PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ilford Ilfochrome 6x6 filter set (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=75180)

murrayatuptowngallery January 3rd 07 03:30 AM

Ilford Ilfochrome 6x6 filter set

Does anyone still use these? I got a set in a bundled purchase & was
debating down down as 'gels' becasue I personally don't see much
activity on the auction site for them. I thought I better make some
noise & find out how big a sin that was before committing the act.

Thanks

Murray

murrayatuptowngallery January 3rd 07 05:59 AM

Ilford Ilfochrome 6x6 filter set

ugh, such typing skills...

I was trying to say 'cut them down' to fit 3"x3" holders.

murrayatuptowngallery February 19th 07 07:30 PM

Ilford Ilfochrome 6x6 filter set

They are marked with CP numbers. Found Kodak document indicating CC
(color correction) and CP (color printiing) are essentially the same
except CP are acetate and not as distortion free-not recommended with
image forming for best results.

I can use with flash.