PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FOR SALE: 3D QDOS SLR VIVITAR LENS for CANON, and assorted filters (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=32880)

Fahad Janvekar July 7th 03 05:55 PM

FOR SALE: 3D QDOS SLR VIVITAR LENS for CANON, and assorted filters

FOR SALE

35mm SLR CAMERA EQUIPMENT

FOR 35mm SLR CAMERAS (MUST SEE BEFORE BIDDING):

ASSORTED FILTERS

VIVITAR QDOS 3D-PHOTO-TAKING-ABILITY ZOOM LENS

FAHAD

Glenng February 1st 08 05:13 PM

FOR SALE: 3D QDOS SLR VIVITAR LENS for CANON, and assorted filte

I'm interested in purchasing a Q-DOS lens.

Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks.
Glenn

ch_stud_dude atttt yahoo dot com

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutphotography.com/...ketplace.35mm/
More information at http://www.talkaboutphotography.com/faq.html

Glenn G April 25th 08 08:05 PM

Hey Fahad,

Is your Vivitar Series 1 Q-dos still for sale? Is it in good condition?

I'm interested in buying a Q-dos lens. If its still available, please email me at
ch_stud_dude"at"yahoo.com
(replace the "at" with @)

Thanks!
Glen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fahad Janvekar (Post 248162)