PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   old instruction manuals (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=93810)

carbon based life form February 20th 08 09:11 PM

old instruction manuals

friends - sometime ago I came accross a site that had available for
downloads old manuals for such things as my Beseler 23C II and XL for
no cost...I cannot for the life of me remember the URL. Any thoughts?
TIA
cheers,
sam

Rob Morley February 21st 08 03:49 AM

old instruction manuals

In article 2008022108112616807-someguy@someplace, carbon based life
form
e says...
friends - sometime ago I came accross a site that had available for
downloads old manuals for such things as my Beseler 23C II and XL for
no cost...I cannot for the life of me remember the URL. Any thoughts?
TIA

It was probably
www.puresilver.org but that's not there any more.

No Name February 21st 08 03:57 AM

old instruction manuals

"carbon based life form" wrote in message
friends - sometime ago I came accross a site that had available for
downloads old manuals for such things as my Beseler 23C II and XL for no
cost...I cannot for the life of me remember the URL. Any thoughts?

There were several versions with minor differences and options. Choose one
he
http://www.khbphotografix.com/Besele...s/23Cchart.htm

Ken Hart[_3_] February 21st 08 04:55 AM

old instruction manuals

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...
In article 2008022108112616807-someguy@someplace, carbon based life
form
e says...
friends - sometime ago I came accross a site that had available for
downloads old manuals for such things as my Beseler 23C II and XL for
no cost...I cannot for the life of me remember the URL. Any thoughts?
TIA

It was probably
www.puresilver.org but that's not there any more.

How about www.butkus.org ? If you don't find it there, he has links to other
sites.

carbon based life form February 21st 08 08:09 PM

old instruction manuals

On 2008-02-21 08:11:26 +1100, carbon based life form said:

friends - sometime ago I came accross a site that had available for
downloads old manuals for such things as my Beseler 23C II and XL for
no cost...I cannot for the life of me remember the URL. Any thoughts?
TIA
cheers,
sam

thanks for your help folks...yes the pure silver is down but the Butkus
site was well worth the visit. I have been dealing with KBH
Photographics over the years, but my original post was not clear...I
actually wanted a Polaroid 8/10 processor manual, which I found thanks
to the Butkus site. again thalks all. cheers, sam

John[_12_] February 21st 08 10:11 PM

old instruction manuals

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 03:49:30 -0000, Rob Morley
wrote:

In article 2008022108112616807-someguy@someplace, carbon based life
form
says...
friends - sometime ago I came accross a site that had available for
downloads old manuals for such things as my Beseler 23C II and XL for
no cost...I cannot for the life of me remember the URL. Any thoughts?
TIA

It was probably www.puresilver.org but that's not there any more.

That was my site. I've migrated all the files back to

www.darkroompro.com

JD

John[_12_] February 21st 08 10:14 PM

old instruction manuals

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:11:18 -0600, John wrote:

It was probably www.puresilver.org but that's not there any more.

That was my site. I've migrated all the files back to

www.darkroompro.com

Note that I'm currently seperating my work from the darkroom info
site. Also I'm going to be migrating to a new server soon so
re-deplyment is going slowly.

JD

Craig Schroeder February 21st 08 10:59 PM

old instruction manuals

I've got a 23CII manual scanned to a pdf. Let me know if you still
need it.

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:11:26 GMT, carbon based life form
wrote:

friends - sometime ago I came accross a site that had available for
downloads old manuals for such things as my Beseler 23C II and XL for
no cost...I cannot for the life of me remember the URL. Any thoughts?
TIA
cheers,
sam

Craig Schroeder
craig nospam craigschroeder com

carbon based life form February 22nd 08 05:30 AM

old instruction manuals

wrote:

friends - sometime ago I came accross a site that had available for
downloads old manuals for such things as my Beseler 23C II and XL for
no cost...I cannot for the life of me remember the URL. Any thoughts?
TIA
cheers,
sam

Craig Schroeder
craig nospam craigschroeder com

Thanks Craig - have got already from KBH in Canada...great people there!
cheers mate,
sam

Jean-David Beyer February 23rd 08 03:52 PM

old instruction manuals

wrote:

In article 2008022108112616807-someguy@someplace, carbon based life
form
e says...
friends - sometime ago I came accross a site that had available for
downloads old manuals for such things as my Beseler 23C II and XL for
no cost...I cannot for the life of me remember the URL. Any thoughts?
TIA

It was probably
www.puresilver.org but that's not there any more.

That was my site. I've migrated all the files back to

www.darkroompro.com

JD

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.darkroompro.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

^^-^^ 10:50:01 up 10 days, 17:01, 1 user, load average: 4.10, 4.15, 4.15