PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Outside My Window (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131247)

android March 9th 18 10:54 AM

Outside My Window

My temp view 'till the next Roman new year while my own dwelling is
getting renovated. Captured with the Xperia M4 smartphone and edited
with Photoshop for Android:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hw2twv3iyvrq0gu/PSX_20180309_114210.jpg
--
teleportation kills

Mayayana March 9th 18 01:02 PM

Outside My Window

"android" wrote

| My temp view 'till the next Roman new year while my own dwelling is
| getting renovated.

Looks very March. Dark, dreary, snowy... with some
small bits of bright, warm color as portents.

PeterN[_7_] March 10th 18 02:48 AM

Outside My Window

On 3/9/2018 5:54 AM, android wrote:
My temp view 'till the next Roman new year while my own dwelling is
getting renovated. Captured with the Xperia M4 smartphone and edited
with Photoshop for Android:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hw2twv3iyvrq0gu/PSX_20180309_114210.jpg

Neat. My guess is that is an accurate portrayal of what I would see if I
was there.

--
PeterN

android March 10th 18 05:40 PM

Outside My Window

On 2018-03-10 02:48:03 +0000, PeterN said:

On 3/9/2018 5:54 AM, android wrote:
My temp view 'till the next Roman new year while my own dwelling is
getting renovated. Captured with the Xperia M4 smartphone and edited
with Photoshop for Android:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hw2twv3iyvrq0gu/PSX_20180309_114210.jpg

Neat. My guess is that is an accurate portrayal of what I would see if
I was there.

Thanks! The Xperia M4 has a 22/2.0 equivalent lense so it's kind on the
wide side but I often like it that way. I sharpened the file a little
in PS Mobile and gave it tad funky colors.
--
teleportation kills

PeterN[_7_] March 10th 18 09:31 PM

Outside My Window

On 2018-03-10 02:48:03 +0000, PeterN said:

On 3/9/2018 5:54 AM, android wrote:
My temp view 'till the next Roman new year while my own dwelling is
getting renovated. Captured with the Xperia M4 smartphone and edited
with Photoshop for Android:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hw2twv3iyvrq0gu/PSX_20180309_114210.jpg

Neat. My guess is that is an accurate portrayal of what I would see if
I was there.

Thanks! The Xperia M4 has a 22/2.0 equivalent lense so it's kind on the
wide side but I often like it that way. I sharpened the file a little in
PS Mobile and gave it tad funky colors.

Sometimes funky colors can be due to lighting conditions, even outside.
The outside can be due to reflections of painted buildings, and other
objects that are no always visible in the image.

--
PeterN

android March 11th 18 05:21 AM

Outside My Window

On 2018-03-10 02:48:03 +0000, PeterN said:

On 3/9/2018 5:54 AM, android wrote:
My temp view 'till the next Roman new year while my own dwelling is
getting renovated. Captured with the Xperia M4 smartphone and edited
with Photoshop for Android:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hw2twv3iyvrq0gu/PSX_20180309_114210.jpg

Neat. My guess is that is an accurate portrayal of what I would see if
I was there.

Thanks! The Xperia M4 has a 22/2.0 equivalent lense so it's kind on the
wide side but I often like it that way. I sharpened the file a little
in PS Mobile and gave it tad funky colors.

Sometimes funky colors can be due to lighting conditions, even outside.
The outside can be due to reflections of painted buildings, and other
objects that are no always visible in the image.

Well, in this case it was intentional. I used PS to ad them!
--
teleportation kills