PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Science Disproves Evolution (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=103939)

Paul Heslop January 27th 09 11:57 PM

Science Disproves Evolution

DanP wrote:

too many words.
do you have some photos?

hope he has some photos which are more interesting than the crap he's
posting.

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look

measekite January 28th 09 03:29 AM

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:57:10 +0000, Paul Heslop wrote:

DanP wrote:

too many words.
do you have some photos?

hope he has some photos which are more interesting than the crap he's
posting.

I do not think you know what he is saying in his posts. He is staking a
claim to the fact that he does not understand what he is talking about.

Paul Heslop January 28th 09 08:55 AM

DanP wrote:

too many words.
do you have some photos?

hope he has some photos which are more interesting than the crap he's
posting.

I do not think you know what he is saying in his posts. He is staking a
claim to the fact that he does not understand what he is talking about.

I didn't actually see his original post, but someone else had it in
their message. Way too much crap in their for me to read, if they're
going to give me propaganda then they need to do it in bitesize chunks