PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Eating a snail! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=132872)

David_B[_4_] July 22nd 20 04:49 PM

Eating a snail!

Not something YOU would do, but this Thrush seemed oblivious to my wife
filming him/her. I'm still amazed at the picture quality an iPhone can
provide when the image is viewed on my iMac.

https://youtu.be/TE8Rz3nMtyg

David_B[_4_] July 22nd 20 11:58 PM

Video clip: A Thrush eating a snail!

On 22/07/2020 16:49, David_B wrote:
Not something YOU would do, but this Thrush seemed oblivious to my wife
filming him/her. I'm still amazed at the picture quality an iPhone can
provide when the image is viewed on my iMac.

https://youtu.be/TE8Rz3nMtyg

Perhaps you've seen such a thing yourself?

Do tell/show.

geoff July 23rd 20 01:37 AM

Eating a snail!

On 23/07/2020 3:49 am, David_B wrote:
Not something YOU would do, but this Thrush seemed oblivious to my wife
filming him/her. I'm still amazed at the picture quality an iPhone can
provide when the image is viewed on my iMac.

https://youtu.be/TE8Rz3nMtyg

Very well held and/or stabilised(?). Thrush rather preoccupied on its
yummy treat.

I'm sure equally good taken and viewed on a multitude of other
smartphones/computers/displays though.

geoff