PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Mamiya Sekor 1:5 250mm Lens To fit Mamiya Universal Press (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=51223)

taxidriver November 3rd 05 10:33 AM

Mamiya Sekor 1:5 250mm Lens To fit Mamiya Universal Press

Mamiya Sekor 1:5 250mm Lens
with Tripod Mount
and Case
No 125712
To fit Mamiya Universal Press

I am currently selling some inherited photo equipment which is a little out
my normal experience. I will try to answer any questions you may have.

This auction is for a Mamiya-Sekor 250mm lens with tripod ring and hard
case. It has not been professionally used in the last ten years although I
am told the shutter was tested regularly and appears to my examination to be
working correctly. The glass is clean and scratch free and there are no
obvious signs of wear on the body.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7557444016