PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FS: Pentax KM rare black body, CLA'ed, only $130 shipped (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=33031)

ChrisPlatt July 26th 03 01:33 PM

FS: Pentax KM rare black body, CLA'ed, only $130 shipped

KM body, black (RARE), 8+ $130
KM body, chrome 8+ $100

Both have just been CLA'ed, with new seals and foam.
Price includes USPS Priority Mail to USA destination.
This is my final price reduction before they go on eBay.
email for details.

kim July 26th 03 02:33 PM

i bought his kx, he is very honest and the cla was for real! he packages
everything very well. item was clean and working well. btw this is
unsolicited hope you dont mind chris but i thought id give you a plug

wayne