PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Butterflies on site (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=20843)

Fred B. November 30th 04 09:03 AM

Butterflies on site

I have added some butterfly photos to my site. Take a look and tell me what
you think?

www.freds-place.net

I started out with a site I could put some of my interests on. So far
mainly photos now. They are mainly of SE FL USA wildlife, especially birds
in the wetlands and marshes.

Any comments would be appreciated! Here, guestbook, or email.

Fred

Uranium Committee November 30th 04 03:42 PM

"Fred B." wrote in message ...
I have added some butterfly photos to my site. Take a look and tell me what
you think?

www.freds-place.net

I started out with a site I could put some of my interests on. So far
mainly photos now. They are mainly of SE FL USA wildlife, especially birds
in the wetlands and marshes.

Any comments would be appreciated! Here, guestbook, or email.

Fred

I think you are about as original and creative as they get.

Drane Z. Drizzard November 30th 04 04:44 PM

In article ,
(Uranium Committee) wrote:

I think you are about as original and creative as they get.

Who cares what you, think your a troll.
--
If you could use a Voodoo doll to hurt anyone you choose would you?

Alan Browne November 30th 04 06:27 PM

Fred B. wrote:
I have added some butterfly photos to my site. Take a look and tell me what
you think?

Nice color and contrast. Detail in some phots is good, not so good in others.
I'd edit down the collection to the best 20 and leave it at that. Larger images
if they preserve the detail would be nice, as would be some macro shots,
conditions permitting.