PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FA: CANON T70 35mm SLR Body & 80-200mm Macro Zoom Lens NR!! Item number: 3840230933 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=35748)

cabeau September 16th 04 06:16 AM

FA: CANON T70 35mm SLR Body & 80-200mm Macro Zoom Lens NR!! Item number: 3840230933

EBAY! CANON T70 35mm SLR Body & 80-200mm Macro Zoom Lens NR!! Item
number: 3840230933

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

This Canon T70 body is complete with an aftermarket 80-200mm f3.9
Push-Pull Coated Macro Zoom Lens.

Body and lens were dropped inside a soft luggage carrier which dented
the grip corner of the body and dented the lens barrel. The lens and
body were fixed (lens) and checked (lens & body) out by a local repair
shop who deemed it healthy and fit to return to service. While in the
shop I upgraded to a Canon EOS A2e and IS lens making this camera my
backup. Badly in need of a hottub, I will have to let this go. Have
not run a test roll through it; but it is not DOA, but this is an
older camera so it is sold as-is.