PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   kind of giving in ... (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=126769)

Dale[_4_] January 13th 14 06:23 AM

kind of giving in ...

I can't prove that God is not just a thought or imagination

maybe these thoughts or imaginations have the same effect as a God
outside the brain

they are material and existential since the whole brain including
thoughts and imaginations are material and existential

but I cannot offer any proof of God outside the brain besides my own
experiences in life

so I will return to solipsism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

with fear and hope
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramatman

--
Dale

Dale[_4_] January 13th 14 09:36 PM

kind of giving in ...

On 01/13/2014 10:45 AM, Martin Leese wrote:
Dale wrote:
I can't prove that God is not just a thought or imagination

maybe these thoughts or imaginations have the same effect as a God
outside the brain

they are material and existential since the whole brain including
thoughts and imaginations are material and existential

but I cannot offer any proof of God outside the brain besides my own
experiences in life

so I will return to solipsism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

with fear and hope