PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Ping: WHISKY-DAVE (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130276)

David B. April 13th 17 05:40 PM

Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.

android April 14th 17 08:15 AM

Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

In article ,
"David B." wrote:

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

Soo... WD has a U2be channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7TEhl18nZZWwAJYxIP5Cg

Now the world knows...
--
teleportation kills

David B. April 14th 17 10:35 AM

Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

On 14/04/2017 08:15, android wrote:
In article ,
"David B." wrote:

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

Soo... WD has a U2be channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7TEhl18nZZWwAJYxIP5Cg

Now the world knows...

Hi, 'android' - do YOU have a link to one of YOUR Dropbox images?

If so, please share. TIA.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

android April 14th 17 12:27 PM

Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

"David B." wrote:

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

Soo... WD has a U2be channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7TEhl18nZZWwAJYxIP5Cg

Now the world knows...

Hi, 'android' - do YOU have a link to one of YOUR Dropbox images?

If so, please share. TIA.

Sure I do. Search for this topic:

Freebie Weekend! Sorta...
--
teleportation kills

David B. April 14th 17 12:46 PM

Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

On 14/04/2017 12:27, android wrote:

"David B." wrote:

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

Soo... WD has a U2be channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7TEhl18nZZWwAJYxIP5Cg

Now the world knows...

Hi, 'android' - do YOU have a link to one of YOUR Dropbox images?

If so, please share. TIA.

Sure I do. Search for this topic:

Freebie Weekend! Sorta...

I did that ..... and got 2,220,000 RESULTS! :-D

Perhaps you misunderstood my request. Any such link must come from your
PERSONAL Dropbox folder for it to be of help to me. Please try again.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

android April 14th 17 12:50 PM

Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

"David B." wrote:

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

Soo... WD has a U2be channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7TEhl18nZZWwAJYxIP5Cg

Now the world knows...

Hi, 'android' - do YOU have a link to one of YOUR Dropbox images?

If so, please share. TIA.

Sure I do. Search for this topic:

Freebie Weekend! Sorta...

I did that ..... and got 2,220,000 RESULTS! :-D

Not in rec.photo.digital you did not.

Perhaps you misunderstood my request. Any such link must come from your
PERSONAL Dropbox folder for it to be of help to me. Please try again.

You will find a link when you search rec.photo.digital for that
subject/topic.
--
teleportation kills

David B. April 14th 17 01:23 PM

Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

On 14/04/2017 12:50, android wrote:

"David B." wrote:

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

Soo... WD has a U2be channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7TEhl18nZZWwAJYxIP5Cg

Now the world knows...

Hi, 'android' - do YOU have a link to one of YOUR Dropbox images?

If so, please share. TIA.

Sure I do. Search for this topic:

Freebie Weekend! Sorta...

I did that ..... and got 2,220,000 RESULTS! :-D

Not in rec.photo.digital you did not.

True! I searched the Internet with Google! ;-)

Perhaps you misunderstood my request. Any such link must come from your
PERSONAL Dropbox folder for it to be of help to me. Please try again.

You will find a link when you search rec.photo.digital for that
subject/topic.

You are correct - I *DID* find THIS post:-

From: android
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: Freebie Weekend! Sorta...
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 11:22:52 +0200

I saw this on the Internet:

http://www.canonwatch.com/vello-rapi...on-efef-s-deal
-40-reg-70-today-only/

USD 70! Thus came upon me a feeling of sadness for the masses... So:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...0170331_110938.
jpg

DIY for USD 8! Two rear lenscaps for USD 2.50 and a gluegun for USD 5.5
and a rapidlenschanger is on it's way to your bag... No belt clip? ;-ppp

You get to keep the gun! :-))
--

*BUT* at THAT Dropbox link I was physically unable to leave a comment.

May I have another example please?

TIA

--
David B.

From: android
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 11:22:52 +0200

I saw this on the Internet:

http://www.canonwatch.com/vello-rapi...on-efef-s-deal
-40-reg-70-today-only/

USD 70! Thus came upon me a feeling of sadness for the masses... So:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...0170331_110938.
jpg

DIY for USD 8! Two rear lenscaps for USD 2.50 and a gluegun for USD 5.5
and a rapidlenschanger is on it's way to your bag... No belt clip? ;-ppp

You get to keep the gun! :-))
--

*BUT* at THAT Dropbox link I was physically unable to leave a comment.

May I have another example please?

TIA

You got that what you asked for. What's wrong with this place?
--
teleportation kills

David B. April 14th 17 02:43 PM

Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

On 14/04/2017 14:16, android wrote:
In article ,
"David B." wrote:

[....]

*BUT* at THAT Dropbox link I was physically unable to leave a comment.

May I have another example please?

TIA

You got that what you asked for. What's wrong with this place?

You sound a bit upset ...... but I have NO idea why that should be. :-(

What I wanted you to do (asked you nicely to do!) was post a link to one
of your personal Dropbox files (a picture of a cat or a flower or
somesuch!) so that I can view the piccie and, if I wish, make a comment
about it on the Dropbox file itself.

How difficult is that?

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

android April 14th 17 02:59 PM

Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

In article ,
"David B." wrote:

What I wanted you to do (asked you nicely to do!) was post a link to one
of your personal Dropbox files (a picture of a cat or a flower or
somesuch!) so that I can view the piccie and, if I wish, make a comment
about it on the Dropbox file itself.

I have no intention to do that.
--
teleportation kills