PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   NEEDED:Nikkor 300mm AFD2.8 lens shade (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=5380)

MPerlst216 July 6th 04 04:13 AM

NEEDED:Nikkor 300mm AFD2.8 lens shade

I need the lenshood that fits on the end of the Nikkor 300mm 2.8 AFD. This is
an older design lens, the auto focus D. Lenshood only needed. Please.

Chris July 6th 04 03:13 PM

MPerlst216 wrote:
I need the lenshood that fits on the end of the Nikkor 300mm 2.8 AFD. This is
an older design lens, the auto focus D. Lenshood only needed. Please.

Are you referring to this version:

http://home.aut.ac.nz/staff/rvink/afn30028.jpg

If so, it uses the HE-6 hood. I found it on Roland Vink's lens accessories
page he http://home.aut.ac.nz/staff/rvink/nikon2.html

Finding an HE-6 by itself may be a bit of a challenge as it was included
with that lens. Replacement hoods may be pretty expensive.

Chris

Alan Browne July 6th 04 03:35 PM

MPerlst216 wrote:
I need the lenshood that fits on the end of the Nikkor 300mm 2.8 AFD. This is
an older design lens, the auto focus D. Lenshood only needed. Please.

news:rec.photo.marketplace.35mm might help.

http://www.aliasimages.com/rpe35mmur.htm