PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Minolta Lens Question (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21235)

Tony December 3rd 04 08:24 PM

Minolta Lens Question

"Crow T Robot" wrote in message ...
Have a AF 28 - 100 Minolta lens that came with my Maxxum 50. But the lens
will not work with my new Maxxum 7D or the Maxxum 50 but for some reason it
works with my Maxxum 400si. Would there be any reason for this? Would it
cost more to fix than the lens is worth?

Send all complaints, requests and/or thanks to

ICQ #34907449

Website -
http://www.sithicus.org

"Try not, do or do not there is no try" - Yoda(Empire Strikes Back)

Suggestion(s) or comments?

I also have a Minolta dimage XT 3.2 and the lens doesnt work either