PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Old Omega Cold Light (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=54284)

Nick Zentena December 31st 05 02:26 PM

Old Omega Cold Light

Mike wrote:
I came across someone with several Omega D2 enlargers. Some are fitted
with cold lights, and I have the opportunity to just buy the cold light
for my DII.

Described as follows:

"standard cold light for the older omega. Sort of
looks like a "space ship" round, elagant design. Uses a standard light
that can be found in a hardware store, so it doesn't take an expensive
bulb to replace"

Anybody know what this is? The Aristo cold lights definitely take a
special bulb.

It's just a circular flourscent bulb. Fine for graded paper I guess.

Nick

--
"Digital the new ice fishing"