PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Artist Edits Photographer’s Picture, Calls It Art, Sells It As His Own (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131751)

Sandman September 18th 18 09:54 AM

Artist Edits Photographer’s Picture, Calls It Art, Sells It As His Own

https://www.lightstalking.com/artist...-it-art-sells-
it-as-his-own

--
Sandman

-hh September 18th 18 11:35 AM

On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 4:54:33 AM UTC-4, Sandman wrote:
https://www.lightstalking.com/artist...-it-art-sells-
it-as-his-own

An unusual case.

If I were that photographer, I think that I'd retake my original and retouch it to
be identical to the "Artist" rip-off version ... and then sell it for vastly less, by
the hundreds.

Then, let's see the Artist try to sue the Photographer.

-hh