PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Taking Sharp Photos Using a 6x9 Folding Camera (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=111632)

Alan Browne March 21st 10 03:41 PM

Author: Roland Rashleigh-Berry
Version: Draft 1.0
Date: 20 March 2010

I was tempted last year (or so) to buy a 6x9 folder, others 'round here
like Littleboy are fans. They also warn about focus issues with some
6x9 folders, so it's not something I'd jump into lightly. Esp. in light
of the ever reducing processing availability/convenience.

There is a new FujiFilm 6x9 folder, but it isn't cheap by any measure.
I'd put my photo-bucks elsewhere.

--
gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.

Alan Browne March 21st 10 05:29 PM

Taking Sharp Photos Using a 6x9 Folding Camera

Author: Roland Rashleigh-Berry
Version: Draft 1.0
Date: 20 March 2010

I was tempted last year (or so) to buy a 6x9 folder, others 'round here
like Littleboy are fans. They also warn about focus issues with some
6x9 folders, so it's not something I'd jump into lightly. Esp. in light
of the ever reducing processing availability/convenience.

There is a new FujiFilm 6x9 folder, but it isn't cheap by any measure.
I'd put my photo-bucks elsewhere.

--
gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.

The only recent FujiFilm folding camera I am aware of is a 6x7
(GF670). Film flatness is much less of a problem with thee smaller
formats such as 6x6 folding cameras but it is the 6x9 format I like.
It's altogether more impressive on a light box.

Doh! Still just as tempting for the same reasons.

--
gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.