PhotoBanter.com

-   -   "there are no files" error on new, formatted memory card - Casio Exilim (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=68103)

[email protected] August 1st 06 07:15 PM

"there are no files" error on new, formatted memory card - Casio Exilim

I just got a fab new Casio Exilim but I cannot enjoy it b.c even after
formatting the memory card per the instructions, I get the error
""there are no files" when I try to view the photos I take. I've read
the manual, Googled the problem, and am about to lose it b/c I cannot
play w. my new toy. Yes, I've tried other memory cards in case the card
in question is faulty. Please help!

Bill Funk August 1st 06 08:52 PM

"there are no files" error on new, formatted memory card - Casio Exilim

On 1 Aug 2006 11:15:47 -0700, "
wrote:

I just got a fab new Casio Exilim but I cannot enjoy it b.c even after
formatting the memory card per the instructions, I get the error
""there are no files" when I try to view the photos I take. I've read
the manual, Googled the problem, and am about to lose it b/c I cannot
play w. my new toy. Yes, I've tried other memory cards in case the card
in question is faulty. Please help!

If you just got it, return it under warranty.
Or can't you do that?
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"