PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Leitz focomat 1C Ilford Multi-grade head (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131156)

[email protected] February 3rd 18 08:46 PM

Leitz focomat 1C Ilford Multi-grade head

I have inherited a Leitz focomat 1c enlarger, no lens, Alford 500hlz head, controller and foot switch. I have a wonderful 1c that I use, but I am not sure what to do with this thing. Any thoughts on these heads. Everything works great on it and I can see the change in light when I change the filters from 0-5. The 1c is the great model with the long column and work well too..