PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in this newsgroup? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=98584)

Frank Arthur May 31st 08 11:59 PM

Troy Piggins[_14_] June 1st 08 12:28 AM

* Frank Arthur wrote:
Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in this
newsgroup?

Not right now, but I've got $75million coming my way soon from
this poor Nigerian diplomat so maybe in a couple of weeks...

--
Troy Piggins

ASAAR June 1st 08 12:35 AM

On Sat, 31 May 2008 18:59:20 -0400, Frank Arthur wrote:

Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in this
newsgroup?

Maybe. Do you know of any selling F.A. voodoo dolls?

Blinky the Shark June 1st 08 01:03 AM

http://blinkynet.net/comp/boulder.html

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Frankster June 1st 08 03:41 AM

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
* Frank Arthur wrote:
Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in this
newsgroup?

Not right now, but I've got $75million coming my way soon from
this poor Nigerian diplomat so maybe in a couple of weeks...

--
Troy Piggins

You're a gas Troy... I LOVE IT! LOL!

-Frank

Troy Piggins[_14_] June 1st 08 04:23 AM

* Frankster wrote:
* Troy Piggins wrote:
* Frank Arthur wrote:

Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in
this newsgroup?

Not right now, but I've got $75million coming my way soon from
this poor Nigerian diplomat so maybe in a couple of weeks...

You're a gas Troy... I LOVE IT! LOL!

:)

I've had quite a week. I also won some UK or EURO Lottery.
Don't even remember entering it. Especially weird since I live
in Australia.

--
Troy Piggins

Archibald June 1st 08 05:35 AM

wrote:

Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in this
newsgroup?

Not me, but why do you think spammers keep spamming?

Archibald

Frank Arthur June 1st 08 01:30 PM

* Frankster wrote:
* Troy Piggins wrote:
* Frank Arthur wrote:

Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in
this newsgroup?

Not right now, but I've got $75million coming my way soon from
this poor Nigerian diplomat so maybe in a couple of weeks...

You're a gas Troy... I LOVE IT! LOL!

:)

I've had quite a week. I also won some UK or EURO Lottery.
Don't even remember entering it. Especially weird since I live
in Australia.

--
Troy Piggins

Isn't it wonderful that so many people just want to load you up with
money?