PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Sony A7 III (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131686)

Sandman August 12th 18 10:26 AM

Sony A7 III

So I was out and shot a wedding yesterday, my main rig being the Nikon D800E,
and using the Sony A7 III as secondary camera, as well as my Nikon Df.

When importing the images, I am seriously trying to find a good reason to
continue using the Nikon... The shots from the A7 are all phenomenally great.
Every single one is in laser sharp focus.

The D800E has a few years on it now, but it certainly hunted for focus far
more often than the Sony who has magically quick focusing using any lens.

The only thing keeping me with Nikon now is the glass I have, I reckon. I'd
have to rebuy some really important glass for the Sony to go all-in.

I also *love* the Nikon Df and I would keep that around just to use some more
quirkier glass.

But damn, the A7 III is a homer in every aspect. Shooting a wedding with the
A7R III and A7 III would be the perfect combination, I'd say.

We'll see how the Nikon mirrorless compares...

--
Sandman