PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Photo - Hummingbird of the South (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131682)

Tulip Renegade August 5th 18 07:28 PM

Photo - Hummingbird of the South

Always such fun capturing hummingbird photos. With my Canon 7D Mark
ii and trying my favorite Tamron AF18270mm f/3.56.3 , I
must say that Tamron has to be one of the best lenses on the market.
With such versatility.

View the attachments for this post at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...4373#423724373

Davoud August 9th 18 05:22 AM

Photo - Hummingbird of the South

Tulip Renegade:

Always such fun capturing hummingbird photos. With my Canon 7D Mark
ii and trying my favorite Tamron AF18270mm f/3.56.3 , I
must say that Tamron has to be one of the best lenses on the market.
With such versatility.

View the attachments for this post at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...4373#423724373

Looks like Archilochus colubris, ruby-throated hummingbird, female. Not
sure what "south" means in this context, as this is the most common
hummingbird east of the Mississippi in the summertime, with a range
that covers all eastern states and southern Canada.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

Tulip Renegade August 9th 18 02:23 PM

Photo - Hummingbird of the South

Not sure what "south" means in this context,

No significant meaning, just a southern thang. :lol:

Davoud August 9th 18 06:30 PM

Photo - Hummingbird of the South

Davoud:
Not sure what "south" means in this context,

Tulip Renegade:
No significant meaning, just a southern thang. :lol:

OK, I get it. Like grits (Native Americans, possibly South America) and
"Southern" Fried Chicken (Scotland).