PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Newbie question Bayonet adapter for Coolpix 5400? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=65279)

Ldray June 17th 06 04:41 PM

Newbie question Bayonet adapter for Coolpix 5400?

I have a Nikon Coolpix 5400 and was wondering if I could use a bayonet
telephoto or macro lens with it by using an adapter.
I don't know if this is possible. It may very well be a dumb question,
but I'm hoping someone can help out.

Thanks very much!
Larry

Joan June 18th 06 12:51 AM

Newbie question Bayonet adapter for Coolpix 5400?

I can find the details on the AU site but not the US site.
http://www.nikon.com.au/search.php?s...coolpix%205400

You should be able to find the add-on products on eBay.

--
Joan

"Ldray" wrote in message
:I have a Nikon Coolpix 5400 and was wondering if I could use a
bayonet
: telephoto or macro lens with it by using an adapter.
: I don't know if this is possible. It may very well be a dumb
question,
: but I'm hoping someone can help out.
:
: Thanks very much!