PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Favourite photo wesites (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=70391)

Kev September 20th 06 08:37 PM

Favourite photo wesites

Hi everyone, what is your favourite web sites for inspiration and
information about photography techniques and equipment?

My three favourites are http://www.photo.net/ , http://www.fredmiranda.com/
and http://www.dpreview.com/ .

Do you think they are among the best, or am I missing any better ones
(especially for Adobe techniques)?????

Cheers

Kevin

[email protected] September 21st 06 11:48 AM

Favourite photo wesites

Kev (replacenumbersforletters) wrote:
Hi everyone, what is your favourite web sites for inspiration and
information about photography techniques and equipment?

My three favourites are http://www.photo.net/ , http://www.fredmiranda.com/
and http://www.dpreview.com/ .

Do you think they are among the best, or am I missing any better ones
(especially for Adobe techniques)?????

Cheers

Kevin

I don't do much adobe/photoshop surfing, but these are valuable
resources to me anyways..

www.imaging-resource.com
www.normankoren.com
www.ronbigelow.com
www.clarkvision.com

And the ones everyone loves to hate for 'odd' opinions, oft-flawed
reviews and controversy:

www.luminous-landscape.com
www.kenrockwell.com

www.kevinkienlein.com September 22nd 06 01:33 AM

Favourite photo wesites

as a newbie to dig photography I appreciate all the links to the info.. MAN
I sure have lots of reading to do!!! kk

--
=Kevin Kienlein - Entertainer/Inspirational Speaker
=Vernon, BC, Canada

oups.com...

Gea September 23rd 06 10:10 AM

Favourite photo wesites

http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

"Kev" (replacenumbersforlette rs) wrote in
message ...

Alan Browne September 23rd 06 05:04 PM

Favourite photo wesites

add www.photozone.de as a source of all kinds of stuff.