PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Books - PHOTOGRAPHY - Existing Light - Children - Kodak - Etc (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=47845)

Sarah June 21st 05 12:15 PM

FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Books - PHOTOGRAPHY - Existing Light - Children - Kodak - Etc

Keith June 21st 05 03:40 PM

And yet, another name(Ed, Brad, etc.). I would not do business with someone
who uses multiple names!

Benwa June 21st 05 10:04 PM

I very much agree,using 3 different names for the same books,makes me wonder
about a seller!

kk4tl June 22nd 05 05:18 PM

"using 3 different names for the same books,makes me wonder
about a seller! "

Checking the auction, I see that this ebay seller has a 100% positive
feedback rating with over 500 transactions. This is good, right?